Friday, July 27, 2012

What would you like to hear about?

If I had my way, this blog would just consist of ramblings of whatever comes to my mind that day, however...the purpose of this blog is to talk about the University Center Rapid City and the services it offers to our students.  So with that in mind, what do you want to know and read about?  Please comment and let me know what information you want.

Until I get some comments, I will embark on a profile of the programs and degrees offered at the University Center.  I will be starting that series on Monday, giving all our readers something to look forward to.  In an effort not to show favoritism to one school over another, I will be going in reverse alphabetical order.  That means the schedule will be as follows:
  • Monday:  University of South Dakota
  • Tuesday:  South Dakota State University
  • Wednesday:  Northern State University
  • Thursday:  Dakota State University
  • Friday:  Black Hills State University

No comments:

Post a Comment