Friday, July 20, 2012

Happy Friday!

The University Center is a hopping place today!  We have two groups visiting this morning on top of the classes that are going on, not to mention a New Student Registration Day for Black Hills State University students this afternoon.  While I wait for my next appointment to arrive, I figured I would jot off a quick note to wish all our readers "Happy Friday!"

As one of the editor of this blog, I occasionally surf through the statistics on how many people are reading this, how they found us and what country they are from.  I was happy and pleased to see readers from several different European countries!  So for all of you, WELCOME!  If you have any questions about the University Center, Rapid City or the Black Hills; please do not hesitate to contact us.

Anyone have any wild weekend plans?  I know I will spend it driving back and forth across the state, again, but it is all for a good cause.  First though, my Corvette loving husband will be taking me to Spearfish tonight to stare at all the 'Vettes parked on Main Street for the annual Corvette Rally.

From all of us at the University Center, have a great weekend!  Try to stay cool and safe with the heat and wildfires happening out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment